Monday, July 07, 2008

Wool camera case



Like the ulterior motive photo of my new camera case? This blog has a lot of roles to play. It just happens that the piano is on the other side of the room where I sew. Patrick has just started to take lessons and I so look forward to the day when I can sit and sew and listen to my kids practice. He's already doing so well.

Sometimes it happens that I have an idea to do something and then before I get a chance to make it I see someone else has had the same idea. And done it way better. None-the-less, I still think it is important to follow through on my own idea because no matter what, when it is handmade, I think each person has a unique take on the same idea. I've held off on quite a few ideas because I feel they may not be "original". But really that is silly. Look at teddy bears. People still make them all the time. Anyway, back to the camera case. Vacation is fast approaching and the new camera needed some protection. This was such a super easy and fast project, but really I don't have time for anything that isn't right now. Things will slow down one of these days, right?

1 comment:

jan in nagasaki said...

nice camera case......nice piano, too.

and no, I don't think that things will slow down..... just change their pace a bit.......